Back to our regular schedule today!
WOD 11 30 13
A. Skill: Handstands (headstand, kicking up to HS, or HS walking/hold)
See rules below.
5 rounds x [7 sets of (Power Clean + Front Squat + Push Press + Back Squat + Push Press)]
- Rest as needed between rounds as needed. There is no time component.
- No resting on the ground (even to regrip)
- Break up or combine movements in any way so long as the following are met:
- The clean starts from the ground and finish standing at full hip extension
- Jerking is acceptable, as are squat cleans or deadlift then hang cleaning
- Squats + Push Presses can be separate or combined (thrusters)
- Cannot receive the clean in a squat and directly thruster. Stand first.
Advice: Start light (65/45), since we are trying for a max load in the final round.
11 30 13